2020-2021 Content Standards Review
Initial drafts of new Idaho Content Standards for math, science and English Language Arts (ELA) are available for review, and Idaho citizens are encouraged to study these drafts, comment on the standards and provide feedback.
Idaho Content Standards Initial Drafts Available for Public Comment
Public comment will be accepted until June 1, and the review committees will consider that input as they prepare a second draft to submit to the State Board of Education.
- ELA/Literacy Standards Initial Draft | English Language Arts Comment Form
- Mathematics Initial Draft | Math Initial Draft Comment Form
- Side by Side Comparison to Existing Math Standards | Math Side by Side Comment Form
- Science Standards Initial Draft | Science Comment Form
- 2018 Science Standards with Supporting Content