Pandemic Relief Funds
The Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Fund includes the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (March 27, 2020), the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act, 2021 (December 27, 2020), and the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act of 2021 (March 11, 2021). The U.S. Department of Education awarded grants to states for the purpose of providing local educational agencies (LEAs) that receive funds under Title I-A of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 (ESEA) with emergency relief funds to address the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had, and continues to have, on students in pre-K-12 education.
Pandemic Relief Funds Data Report
The Pandemic Relief Funds Data Report is updated every Monday and includes a draw down review, reimbursements by category, and a detailed report by LEA.
- CCSSO Memo on ESSER Funds for Construction
- ESSER Funds Overview Chart
- USED ESSER Use of Funds FAQ
- ESSER Request for Capital Expenditures Form
- ESSER Request for Exemption from Competitive Procurement
- ESSER Use of Funds
- OIG Fraud Reporting Requirements
- Transportation FAQ Email to Grantees
- USED MOEquity FAQ
No content available.