Resource Center Assessment & Accountability
The Resource Center for Assessment & Accountability provides information that pertains to all its department areas. From webinars to web-based portals, find resources below.
For resource files, training, and more, please view the resource tabs below.
Instead of conducting live in-person Fall 2020 Roadshow presentations, the SDE Assessment & Accountability Department is creating online training vignettes for the SY2020-2021. These online training vignettes will cover relevant information for accountability measures and for each of the assessments offered by the state of Idaho (ACCESS, IDAA, IRI, ISAT, Surveys) in SY2020-2021. These online training vignettes will be available through various platforms and will be accessible for all populations. They will include pertinent information for new educators and veterans of the Idaho Comprehensive Assessment System. Throughout SY2020-2021 more online training vignettes will be produced and added to the SDE website, so be sure to check back often for updates.
Register for Upcoming Webinars:
Transcripts for posted recordings are available upon request.
- March 2021 | PDF Version| Webinar Q&A
- February 2021 | PDF Version| Webinar Q&A
- January 2021 | PDF Version| Webinar Q&A
- December 2020 | PDF Version| Webinar Q&A
- November 2020 | PDF Version| Webinar Q&A
- October 2020 | PDF Version
- September 2020 | PDF Version | Webinar Q&A
- August 2020 | PDF Version
- June 2020
To receive the latest Assessment and Accountability updates by email, subscribe to our newsletter.
- March 19, 2021 Newsletter
- March 4, 2021 Newsletter
- February 19, 2021 Newsletter
- February 5, 2021 Newsletter
- January 22, 2021 Newsletter
- December 18, 2020 Newsletter
- November 18, 2020 Newsletter
- October 26, 2020 Newsletter
- September 15, 2020 Newsletter - New IRI Update 9/16
- September 2, 2020 Newsletter
- August 14, 2020 Newsletter - New IRI Update 8/18
Frequently Asked Questions
No content available.