The online certificate renewal system should only be used for those applicants seeking to renew a five (5)-year credential and are not adding any additional endorsements. Verification of professional development taken in the form of six (6) semester credits must be submitted on either official or unofficial transcripts following application for renewal. Please visit Renewal of an Idaho Certificate for information on how to submit transcripts to the Certification office.
You may not use the online renewal system at this time if you are an applicant who:
- Is answering “yes” to any of the legal questions under Section V: Licensing and Legal History
- Is applying for additional endorsements at the time of renewal (Please see Renewal of an Idaho Certificate and apply for renewal using the Idaho Educator Certification Renewal Application)
- Holds a three (3)-year Idaho credential (Please see Initial Certificate for Interim Certificate Completers);
- Holds an expired Idaho credential (Please see Reinstatement of an Idaho Certificate);
- Holds an Occupational Specialist Certificate (Please see the Career & Technical Education website); or
- Is applying for their first five (5)-year credential (Please see Apply for Educator Certification)