The online certificate renewal system should only be used if the applicant does not need to provide proof of completion of the Idaho Comprehensive Literacy Course (ICLC)/Idaho Comprehensive Literacy Assessment (ICLA) and/or Mathematical Thinking for Instruction (MTI)/Teaching Mathematical Thinking (TMT), unless you have already submitted proof. If you are unsure whether you need to verify ICLC and/or MTI, please contact the certification department.

If your certificate requires proof of completion of the ICLC/ICLA course and/or MTI/TMT course and you have no submitted proof, please use the B1-R Renewal Form.