Professional Endorsement Application
- To verify the completion of components required for Professional Endorsement, please use Form P1. This form can also be found in the resource files below.
- Professional Endoresement District/Charter Guidance. This guidance can also be found in the resource files below.
Fingerprinting Fee Reduction
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: SUBMIT FINGERPRINT CARD WITH NEW FEE OF $32.00.
- IMPORTANT: Fingerprint cards and fees submitted with the wrong amount will be returned delaying the processing of the fingerprint card.
Past Job Performance Requests
- To request Verification of Certificate Status, refer to the Idaho Code §33-1210 Past Job Performance Requests form.
Important: June through October is a busy time of the year. Please allow 9 - 11 weeks for all certification applications to be processed during this time.
The Certification department at the Idaho State Department of Education has a strong commitment to high standards for all school personnel. Our mission is to support districts and education professionals to promote the success of all Idaho students by striving for educational excellence and highly effective instruction.
Applying for Idaho Educator Certification
There are numerous ways to obtain a certificate in Idaho such as reinstatement, renewal, or transfers from out-of-state. Please view the Applying for Idaho Educator Certification page for descriptions on all of the application options.
- Form B1 – Initial/Reinstatement/Revision or Interim Certificate/Credential
- Form B1-R – Renewal of a CURRENT Certificate/Credential
- Form B2 – EC/ECSE Elementary, Secondary, Exceptional Child or Pupil Personnel Services
- Form B2-A – Institutional Recommendation for alternate Route Completers
- Form B2-E – Institutional Recommendation for Adding Endorsements
- Form B3 – PreK-12 School Principals
- Form B4 – School Superintendents
- Form B5 – Directors of Special Education
- Form B6 – Professional Experience Report
- Form B7 – Verification of Completion of Equivalent In-Service
- Form B13 – Verification of College-University Course Content Approval for Recertification
- Form B14 – Online Endorsement
- Form B15 – Mathematics Consulting Teacher Endorsement
- Form P1 – Professional Endorsement Application
- Professional Endorsement District Charter Guidance