(BOISE) – Parents, students, educators and others are invited to weigh in on Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra’s proposed Keep Idaho Students Safe initiative via an online survey.(BOISE) – Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra got the news that Idaho’s consolidated plan has officially been approved via a personal phone call Thursday from U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.(BOISE) – Child Nutrition Programs of the State Department of Education is now accepting applications for Idaho elementary schools to participate in the USDA’s Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP).(BOISE) – Parents, teachers and administrators from throughout the state are helping the Idaho Assessment Task Force complete its process of studying the state’s standardized testing system and suggesting ways to improve it.(BOISE) – Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra called for a greater investment in the safety of Idaho’s students through a new initiative, announced today, focused on increasing support to Idaho’s schools.(BOISE) – Teachers, students and administrators from across Idaho will gather in the Capitol Rotunda Friday, Feb. 23, to demonstrate a new approach to education that measures student learning by mastery of content.(BOISE) – Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra unveiled a new Certification Lookup Tool Wednesday that allows Idahoans to quickly find information about the certification status of teachers, administrators and other education professionals.(BOISE) – Nearly eight in 10 Idaho high school seniors graduated in 2017, a slight improvement with some bright spots and room to improve, Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra said Wednesday.(BOISE) – Students from four Valley school districts will flex their creative and artistic talents in a STEM environment during daylong Future Design Academy sessions over the next three months.(BOISE) – More than one in five new Idaho teachers doesn’t return to their school the following year. Students with the greatest economic and academic needs tend to have teachers with the least experience. These and other results from a new study are an urgent call to action, Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra said.(BOISE) – Idaho State Department of Education programs and initiatives will take center stage at the State Capitol Monday, Jan. 22, at a legislative open house from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the first floor Rotunda.
(BOISE) – The Child Nutrition Division of the Idaho State Department of Education today published newly updated lists of Day Care Centers and Family Day Care Homes that participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).(BOISE) – Four Idaho schools producing stellar results in helping at-risk students achieve have been identified for national recognition by the State Department of Education, Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra announced.
State Department of Education announces holiday card contest winners December 7, 2017(BOISE) – A joyful, wintry watercolor by Marsing Middle School student Drew Hanley will grace this year’s holiday cards from the Idaho State Department of Education.
11 Idaho schools get USDA grant funds for kitchen equipment October 27, 2017(BOISE) - The Idaho State Department of Education has awarded $111,967.94 in federal grant funding through its Child Nutrition Programs to help 11 schools across Idaho purchase new equipment for their National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs, Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra announced.
2017 Idaho Youth Risk Behavior Survey released October 24, 2017(BOISE) – Idaho teens’ experience with bullying, substance abuse and suicidal thoughts are among the key statistics in the latest Idaho Youth Risk Behavior Survey, the State Department of Education reports.
Idaho students invited to submit art for holiday cards October 13, 2017(BOISE) – The Idaho State Department of Education is now accepting Holiday Card Contest submissions from Idaho students in grades K-6.
Grants available for Idaho after-school programs October 12, 2017(BOISE) – The State Department of Education will award about $1.5 million in five-year grants to operate after-school programs across Idaho starting in the 2018-2019 school year.
October 10, 2017
(BOISE) – More than 300 educators and community partners across Idaho have signed up for the State Department of Education’s Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Conference in Boise Oct. 16-17, and registration remains open through Wednesday, Oct. 11.
September 14, 2017
A teacher dedicated to seeing students “go on” was named the 2018 Idaho Teacher of the Year today. Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra announced that Vision Charter School teacher Becky Mitchell is the state’s teacher of the year during a surprise visit to her classroom at the Caldwell school.
September 01, 2017
(BOISE) -- Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra will ask the Legislature in January to stay the course in its positive investments in Idaho’s nearly 300,000 students and 17,700 teachers through continued financial support for the state’s major public education initiatives.
August 31, 2017
The State Department of Education released the results of the 2017 Idaho Standards Achievement Test (ISAT) 2017 for districts and schools through the K-12 Report Card.
August 16, 2017
(BOISE) – Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra urged Idahoans to take advantage of the stellar STEM teachable moment with the eclipse Monday, Aug. 21.
August 11, 2017
(BOISE) – Overall, the percentage of students in kindergarten through third grade reading at grade level increased from a year ago. The Idaho Reading Indicator (IRI), released in early August, shows the percent of students reading at grade level rose from 72% to 73% from spring 2016 to 2017.
August 11, 2017
(BOISE) – State Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra detailed plans today for a statewide dialogue about what Idahoan’s want in their assessments for public schools.
July 18, 2017
(BOISE) – Nearly 40 migrant high school students from across Idaho will explore college and career options, connect with mentors, and hone leadership skills during a 10-day Migrant Student Leadership Institute sponsored by the Idaho State Department of Education July 17 to 28.
July 18, 2017
(BOISE) – Today, 113 Idaho elementary schools were awarded Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program grants, Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra announced.
June 16, 2017
(BOISE) – The Idaho State Department of Education published Idaho’s Federal Consolidated Plan opening the final public comment period yesterday. The updated plan includes public and stakeholder feedback on previous versions, while also taking into consideration feedback from board members during the Idaho State Board of Education meeting held on June 14 and 15 at North Idaho College.
June 16, 2017
(BOISE) – This spring, 19,323 juniors – up 1,254 from 2016 – took the college entrance exam on SAT School Day April 11 in 106 school districts and 206 high schools increasing participation by 6.9 percent from the prior year.
June 16, 2017
(BOISE) – The State Department of Education staff shared preliminary results from the 2016-17 ISAT with State Board of Education members today.
June 9, 2017
(BOISE) – More than 100 educators, higher education staff, tribal education directors and tribal leaders will be attending the 2017 Idaho Indian Education Summit sponsored by the Idaho Department of Education and the Idaho State Board of Education. Registration begins at 7 a.m. on Monday, June 12 at the Red Lion Downtowner located at 1800 W Fairview Ave in downtown Boise. Superintendent Sherri Ybarra will be addressing attendees on Tuesday during the luncheon.
May 25, 2017
(BOISE) – This fall, 10 schools will receive a grant to train staff and students to help prevent suicide, violence, and bullying through the Sources of Strength Program.
May 19, 2017
(BOISE) – A state committee is recommending revisions to science standards that will be presented to the State Board of Education in August.
May 19, 2017
(BOISE) – Hundreds of educators charged with helping secondary students reach their goals for higher education will meet during the next two weeks across Idaho in six Student Readiness Symposiums.
May 15, 2017
(BOISE) – Fifty-seven schools in 37 districts across Idaho will pilot the state’s new reading test for all students in kindergarten through third grade next year.
May 5, 2017
(BOISE) – Idaho parents can learn more about state tests and their child’s performance using a new interactive website available from the Idaho State Department of Education.
April 28, 2017
BOISE – The State Department of Education seeks comment on the latest draft of Idaho’s plan for federal education funds to serve disadvantaged children.
April 6, 2017
(BOISE) – The public is invited to provide feedback on changes in K-12 education rules for school buses, special education, academic standards and more during six public hearings scheduled to start next Tuesday.
April 4, 2017
(BOISE) – Superintendent Sherri Ybarra will kick off the 2017 Federal Programs Conference on Wednesday, April 5 welcoming nearly 800 educators from across Idaho.
April 3, 2017
(BOISE) – Superintendent Sherri Ybarra announced today that the state is accepting applications for Idaho elementary schools to participate in the USDA’s Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP).
March 7, 2017
(BOISE) – A new tool to measure the early reading skills of kindergarten through third grade students cleared a funding hurdle today.
February 27, 2017
(BOISE) – Superintendent Sherri Ybarra will be participating in an anti-bullying Facebook live forum with 6 On Your Side on Tuesday, February 28th, from 2:15-3:15pm. You may watch a live stream of the forum at 6onyourside.
February 24, 2017
(BOISE) – Superintendent Ybarra and department staff will be attending Kid’s Fair Boise on Saturday February 25th from 10AM – 6PM to promote Mathematics and English Language Arts skills, and to interact with students and gather their thoughts on the classroom of the future. The department will be hosting two tables, and welcome all parents and students to participate.
February 6, 2017
(BOISE) – Rural schools often face challenges to make their students not only college ready, but also career ready in order to meet the needs of local businesses and industry, thus giving those graduates an opportunity to continue living in the community and culture in which they grew up.
February 3, 2017
(BOISE) – Veteran school communications professional Allison Westfall will join the State Department of Education team Monday, February 13th, Superintendent Ybarra announced today.
January 31, 2017
(BOISE) – The Idaho State Department of Education (SDE) released the 2015-2016 graduation rates for each school district and public charter school, Superintendent Sherri Ybarra announced today. The 2015-16 school year statewide graduation rate confirms the percentage of students earning their high school diploma in four years at 79.5%. This is an increase from the 2014-2015 statewide graduation rate of 78.9%, and also from the 2013-2014 baseline statewide graduation rate of 77.3%.
January 30, 2017
(BOISE) – School safety, addressing bullying and harassment, and fostering positive school climates are critical topics that school administrators deal with on a daily basis.
January 27, 2017
(BOISE) – Idaho State Department of Education has recently nominated two schools for the US Department of Education National Blue Ribbon Schools (NBRS) Program. The NBRS Program recognizes schools based on overall academic excellence or progress in closing the achievement gaps among student subgroups. Idaho’s two school nominees were submitted in the category of Exemplary High Performing Schools. These schools are among the highest performing schools as measured by state assessments.
January 27, 2017
(BOISE) – The Child Nutrition Division of the Idaho State Department of Education is seeking partners for this year’s Summer Food Service Program. The Summer Food Service Program provides free meals and snacks to children, ages 1-18, who live in low-income areas during the summer months.
January 25, 2017
(BOISE) – Superintendent Ybarra presented this morning before the Joint Finance and Appropriations Committee (JFAC), delivering the details of the proposed FY18 public schools budget and the department operational budget.
January 19, 2017
(BOISE) – The Idaho State Department of Education will be offering a public open house on Monday, January 23rd, Superintendent Ybarra announced today. The open house will be held on the 2nd floor of the capitol rotunda from 9AM – 1PM allowing the public to see their return on investment for supporting educational programs for students across the state.
January 19, 2017
(BOISE) – Four students and two staff members from the Idaho State School for the Deaf and Blind will attend the inauguration of Donald Trump and take part in the Presidential Inauguration Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C., this week.
January 18, 2017
(BOISE) – The Child Nutrition Division of the Idaho State Department of Education published today newly updated lists of Centers and Family Day Care Homes that participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
January 3, 2017
(BOISE) – Superintendent Ybarra announced today, following a thorough request for proposal (RFP) process, that proposal documentation associated with the Idaho Reading Indicator (IRI) has gone through the proper redaction process and is now being made available to the public. Following the public notification of the intent to award letter provided to Istation, the department thoroughly reviewed over 2,000 pages of proposal information to ensure that the information was properly made public.
- December 22, 2016 - Process Overview: Istation to Provide Services to Support the Idaho Reading Indicator (IRI)
- December 22, 2016 - Intent to Award Letter Sent to Idaho Reading Indicator Respondents
- December 22, 2016 - Intent to Award Notification with Summary Scoring and Ranking
- December 19, 2016 - Two Idaho Schools Recognized As Title I Distinguished Schools
- December 13, 2016 - Twin Falls School District Student Announced As 2016 Holiday Card Contest Winner
- December 8, 2016 - Superintendent Ybarra Directs Districts to Stand Tall, Stand Proud, and Stand Together
- November 29, 2016 - Idaho State Department of Education Announces 2017 Idaho Teacher of the Year
- November 29, 2016 - Department Announces That Idaho Will Stay the Course with Danielson Framework
- November 28, 2016 - Idaho State Department of Education to Announce 2017 Idaho Teacher of the Year
- October 25, 2016 - Statements from Superintendent Ybarra Regarding Idaho's Graduation Rate
- October 13, 2016 - Opinion: Idaho Needs an Accountability System That Reflects State Values and Enables Mutual Responsibility
- October 13, 2016 - Department to Lead Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) State Plan Feedback Forums
- October 13, 2016 - Federal Grants for Afterschool Programs Now Available Through 21st CCLC
- October 3, 2016 – Teachers Nominated for Presidential Awards for Excellence
- September 29, 2016 – Opinion We Need Real Solutions to the Very Evident Teacher Sho
- September 27, 2016 – Superintendent Ybarra Launches Anti Bullying Initiative...
- September 21, 2016 – Department Child Nutrition Programs Awarded the 2016 Administrative Review and Training Grant
- September 14, 2016 – Idaho Juniors May Apply for Aerospace Program Through the State Department of Education
- September 9, 2016 – Department Releases Final Statewide Assessment Results in Mathematics and English Language Arts
- September 9, 2016 – 2015-2016 Statewide ISAT Results Percentages by Grade
- September 9, 2016 – 2014-2015 2015-2016 Graphical Comparison ISAT Results
- September 7, 2016 – Superintendent Ybarra Set to Rock In An Effort to Create Awareness and End Child Abuse
- September 7, 2016 – Department Child Nutrition Programs Awarded the 2016 Team Nutrition Grant Through USDA
- September 1, 2016 – Superintendent Ybarra Releases FY18 Public Schools Budget Providing Focused Support for All Schools and Students to Achieve
- August 29, 2016 - Department Moves Forward with Working Groups and Public Input on the ESSA Consolidated Plan
- August 2, 2016 - Advanced Opportunities Conference Focuses on Supporting Students to Pursue Their Passions
- June 14, 2016 SAT School Day Results Now Available in Math and Evidence Based Reading and Writing
- June 14, 2016 - 15 Idaho School Receive Federal Grant Funding for New Lunch Equipment
- June 2, 2016 - Hunger Doesn't End When School Ends The Summer Food Service Program Fills the Hunger Gap
- June 1, 2016 - Department Opens Additional Administrative Rules For Public Comment
- May 24, 2016 - Idaho Presidential Scholars Recognized by the US Department of Education Commission
- May 20, 2016 - 104 Idaho School to Receive Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Grants
- May 17, 2016 - Idaho Indian Education Summit to Focus on Culturally Responsive Teaching
- May 13, 2016 - Statement from Superintendent Ybarra Regarding Transgendered Students
- April 28, 2016 - Duncan Robb
- April 28, 2016 - Department Fills Policy Liaison Position
- April 27, 2016 - Idaho US Presidential Scholars Program Semi Finalists Announced
- April 27, 2016 - Afterschool Programs Throughout Idaho Awarded to Boost Student Achievement
- April 22, 2016 - First Cohort for Idaho Mastery Education Network Announced by the Department of Education
- April 18, 2016 - Idaho State Department of Education Seeks Stakeholder Input on Idaho Consolidated Plan
- April 12, 2016 - Statewide Conference on Preventing Youth Risk Behaviors and Supporting Students Kicks Off
- April 7, 2016 - Department Opens Administrative Rules Available for All Idahoans to Provide Comments
- April 4, 2016 - Department Now Accepting 2016 2017 Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Grant Applications
- March 29, 2016 - Statewide SAT School Day Takes Place on April 12th Available to All Students in Eleventh Grade
- March 29, 2016 Idaho Mastery Education Network Application Window Closes 19 Applications Received.
- March 28, 2016 - Second Year ISAT by Smarter Balanced Administration Window to Open For Districts Today
- March 28, 2016 - Department to Host 2016 Post Legislative Tour
- March 21, 2016 - Department Announces National School Lunch Program Equipment Grants Offered
- March 2, 2016 - Department Announces Recognition of Three Additional Reward Schoolse
- February 12, 2016 - Department Releases Second Year Graduation Rate Under New Calculation Showing Increase
- February 12, 2016 - 2014 15 DISTRICT SCHOOL GradRate REDACTED
- February 1, 2016 - Mastery Education Network Application Process Now Available to Idaho Schools and Districts
- January 28, 2016 - Superintendent Ybarra Presents FY17 Budget Requests to JFAC
- Janary 28, 2016 - FY17 JFAC Presentation SOPI Operational Budget
- January 28, 2016 - FY17 JFAC Presentation Public Schools Budget
- Janary 28, 2016 - FY17 Career Ladder Funding Details
- January 12, 2016 - 2015 Idaho Youth Risk Behavior Survey Released by the Idaho State Department of Education
- January 8, 2016 - Department to Offer Idaho Schools E Rate Applicant Training January 12-28
- January 8, 2016 - Department Publishes List of Centers and Family Day Care Homes Offering Food Programs
- January 5, 2016 - Idaho State Department of Education Seeks 2016 Summer Food Program Sponsors
- December 18, 2015 – 18 Districts Receive Grant Funding for New Technology and Equipment
- December 11, 2015 – Idaho Schools Join the Idaho Lives Project, Kickoff Sources of Strength Program
- December 10, 2015 – Statement from Superintendent Ybarra on the Signing of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- December 7, 2015 – Department Director of Child Nutrition Programs Recognized with 2016 Women of the Year Award
- December 7, 2015 – Superintendent Ybarra Participates in Hour of Code, Encourages Others to Pursue Opportunity
- December 7, 2015 – Two Idaho Schools Recognized as National Title I Distinguished Schools By National Association
- December 3, 2015 – Lewiston School District Student Announced as Holiday Card Contest Winner
- December 1, 2015 – Department of Education Announces Launch of New Website to Provide Better Support to End-Users
- December 1, 2015 – New SDE Website Walkthrough
- November 16, 2015 – Idaho’s Teacher of the Year: Those Who Can, Do, And Those Who Can Do Magic, Teach
- November 10, 2015 – Idaho State Department of Education Announces Idaho's 2016 Teacher of the Year
- October 30, 2015 – Idaho State Department of Education Releases Final Statewide Assessment Results
- October 26, 2015 – Grants for Afterschool Programs now Available
- October 23, 2015 – Statement from Superintendent Ybarra Regarding Full-Day Kindergarten
- October 21, 2015 – State Board Unanimously Approves Waivers Brought Forward by Superintendent Ybarra
- October 16, 2015 – Summation of the Superintendent’s Meeting with Matt Bennett of Ink International, Attendance At 9th Annual Hispanic Youth Leadership Summit
- October 14, 2015 – Superintendent Ybarra Introduces Department to Support English Learners, Migrant Student
- October 14, 2015 – Gear Up West Conference Aims at Helping Students Go On to College
- October 1, 2015 – Idaho’s Top Science Teachers Honored Will Serve As State Representatives Nationally
- September 17, 2015 – Three Idaho Math Teachers Vie for National Honor
- September 15, 2015 – Opinion: Students Will Continue to Persevere by Superintendent Ybarra
- September 9, 2015 – Registration Open for Charter Start 101 Workshop Hosted by the State Department of Education
- September 2, 2015 – Superintendent Ybarra Releases Public Schools Budget, Highlights Support for All Schools and Students to Achieve
- September 2, 2015 – FY2017 Public Schools Budget
- August 25, 2015 – Idaho Juniors May Apply for Aerospace Program Through the State Department of Education
- August 24, 2015 – ‘Planning for my Future Art Contest’ Open to All Public School Students Grades 7-12
- Planning for my Future Art Content Flyer
- August 21, 2015 – State Department of Education Receives Final Approval of ESEA Flexibility Waiver
- August 14, 2015 – SAT School Day Results Now Available in Critical Reading, Math, and Writing Skills
- August 14, 2015 – New Advanced Opportunities Portal Provides Additional Support for Students
- August 12, 2015 – The Idaho Challenge: Join the Department of Education in Reviewing the Idaho Core Standards
- August 12, 2015 – Response to Renae Bafus Troy School District Teacher
- August 12, 2015 – Department and Schools Offer Programs for the Upcoming School Year
- August 7, 2015 – Department to Lead Review of Teacher Quality and Provide Feedback and Support to Schools
- August 4, 2015 – Department Director of Assessment Leaves to Head Idaho STEM Action Center
- July 30, 2015 – Back to School: Teachers Embrace Technology in the Classroom This Summer
- July 27, 2015 – Department Announces Process for Idaho Science Standards Review and Revisions
- July 16, 2015 – Department Unveils Changes in Contracting Practices and Procedures
- July 14, 2015 – Rural Support Kentucky Commissioner of Education Visits Idaho
- July 13, 2015 – Strong District Leadership Leads to Awareness, Support, and Prevention
- July 1, 2015 – Department Signs Contract to Provide Microsoft IT Academy to Schools and Libraries
- July 1, 2015 – Department Releases Preliminary Statewide Assessment Percentages by Grade
- 2015 ISAT SBAC Projected vs Actual Preliminary Performance at Level
- June 25, 2015 – Department Seeks Education Community Volunteers for Independent Review of Evaluations
- June 23, 2015 – Departments Mastery-Based Education Committee Conducts First Meeting
- June 5, 2015 – Microsoft IT Academy Process Moves Forward with Notice of Intent to Award to Dell
- June 5, 2015 – i-STEM Institutes Train Teachers for State’s Renowned STEM Education Efforts
- June 4, 2015 – Graciously Donated Desk of Len B. Jordan to be Displayed at Idaho Department of Education
- June 3, 2015 – Idaho Indian Education Summit Set for June 10th and 11th in Boise
- May 28, 2015 – Out-of-This-World Program Focuses on Landing Kids in Idaho Schools with Students Participating in ISAS
- May 22, 2015 – Advanced Opportunities Improvement Workshops to be Held Regionally Across Idaho
- May 21, 2015 – Seven Schools Selected for the Idaho Lives Project
- May 21, 2015 – Department of Education Seeks Firms to Provide Microsoft IT Academy to Schools and Libraries
- May 20, 2015 – Idaho State Department of Education Chief of Technology Returns to Working with Students
- May 20, 2015 – Department Announces Reduction of Data Elements in the Statewide Data Collection System, ISEE
- May 18, 2015 – 11 Idaho Schools Receive Federal Grant Funding for New Lunch Equipment
- May 15, 2015 – Following Successful Transition, Department to Begin Oversight of Broadband Program
- May 14, 2015 – 118 Idaho Schools to Receive Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Grants
- May 11, 2015 – Vision Charter Students Race to Learn STEM
- May 11, 2015 – Department Calls for Mastery-Based Education System Summer Committee Members
- May 7, 2015 – Registration Deadline Nears for 2015 Indian Education Summit
- May 7, 2015 – Bear Hugs Help Make Learning Fun
- April 27, 2015 – Public Comments Being Gathered On Idaho’s Revised ESEA Flexibility Waiver
- April 24, 2015 – Idaho State Assessments Under ESEA Letter
- April 15, 2015 – Ten Afterschool Programs Awarded $1.5 Million to Boost Student Achievement
- April 7, 2015 – State Department Works to Feed Kids in the Summer
- April 3, 2015 – State Department of Education Announces 2015 Post Legislative Tour
- March 27, 2015 – Statewide Conference on School Safety and Afterschool Programs Planned For April 9 & 10, 2015
- March 27, 2015 – Statement on JFAC Passage of Public Schools Budget
- March 27, 2015 – Public School Foundation Program (JFAC)
- March 24, 2015 – End of Grade Test by Smarter Balance Administered Statewide Base Measurement of Improved Standards in Math & English Language Arts/Literacy
- SBAC Fast Facts
- March 10, 2015 – State Department of Education Releases Primary Information on Broadband Contracts Broadband Payment and Reporting Application Spreadsheet
- Broadband Payment and Reporting Application Spreadsheet
- March 10, 2015 – Ybarra has Concerns with Evaluations and Assessment Details in Career Ladder Bill
- March 4, 2015 – SDE Teacher Certification Director Moves to Higher Ed
- March 2, 2015 – Payments Going Out to Schools for Broadband Service
- March 2, 2015 – $20,381 in Grants to Grow School Gardens Awarded 8 Idaho Schools/4 Childcare Centers
- February 27, 2015 – State Department of Education Provides Assistance to Idaho Schools to Deal with Emergency Broadband Access Issues
- February 25, 2015 – Superintendent Offers Congratulations for Efforts to Continue Broadband Service to Schools
- February 9, 2015 – Superintendent Ybarra Proposes Plan to Reinforce Ties to IESDB
- February 6, 2015 – Department Publishes List of Child Care Centers, Family Day Care Homes with Food Programs
- January 29, 2015 – Superintendent Ybarra Recommends Historic $87.3 Million Budget
- January 19, 2015 – Idaho Journalist Joins Department of Education Communications Team
- January 12, 2015 – Superintendent Ybarra Responds to Need for More Operational Funding for Districts
- January 12, 2015 – Governor’s Budget Recommendation and Superintendent Request Comparison
- January 12, 2015 – Committee Reviews More Than 33,000 Test Questions
- January 9, 2015 – 5 Districts Receive Grant Funding for New Technology and Equipment
- January 6, 2015 – Service, Support and Outreach Priorities for Department of Education